Stay strong! You are not alone. Sending a virtual hug :)
CM shipping continues! We are mailing out orders once a week and delays are expected at this time. Many postal services have dropped signatures upon delivery to ensure social distancing, so please be aware of this and track your packages carefully. :) Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
For every purchase made on CoreyMoranis.com in June, we donated 10% of sales to Black Lives Matter Toronto. Thank you for helping us support the fight against police violence and anti-Black racism. We’ve got a lot more work to do, and will continue to update you about how Corey Moranis is joining in anti-racism efforts.
From March 2020 - May 2020, we donated 10% of sales to causes supporting the COVID-19 response. Your purchases have supported people in need—thank you. Here are the organizations we’ve donated to:
- Women’s College Hospital Covid-19 Response Fund — supporting a front-line COVID-19 testing centre.
- The Stop — a Toronto community hub providing emergency food access.
- Food Banks Canada — feeding vulnerable Canadians in this time of need.
- FoodShare — delivering Emergency Good Food Boxes to folks facing food insecurity in Toronto.
- Likely General — a Toronto safe space for creative expression.
- Freestanding Barriers GTA — building and donating protective shields to keep essential bodega workers in the Greater Toronto Area safe.
- Fundraiser by Christine Alcalay - donating masks to Health Care Professionals across the US.
- Fundraiser by Blinkers Art and Project Space - supporting emerging visual artists in Winnipeg and beyond.
Dance with Us!
Join dancer Kaja Irwin for a relaxing 30-minute movement class. Kaja invites us to “take a moment for ourselves to turn internally and focus on movement and breath, feel the space within our bodies, explore different ways and images to find our own individual movement”—and learn a few moves from the Spring/Summer 2020 video. This very chill session is approachable for dancers and “non-dancers” with all levels of experience. This video was filmed on Treaty No. 3 territory, the traditional, ancestral, unceded lands of the Anishinabek Nation.
Exceptional Minerals Hall of Fame