COVID-19 Update: CM shipping and operations continue and we are mailing out orders once a week. Delays are expected at this time, so please be aware and patient. :) Most postal services have dropped signatures upon delivery to ensure social distancing, so we strongly recommend you track your packages carefully to ensure their safe delivery. (On most postal service sites you can sign up for additional tracking by text or email.) Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
- Packages ship from Toronto, Ontario where all Corey Moranis goods are made by hand.
- We are a small team and many of our pieces are made to order. We mail out once a week; please allow up to a week for processing in addition to shipping time.
- Including processing time, please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping within Canada and the USA, and 2-3 weeks for international orders. Thank you for your patience.
- Shipping options and costs are pre-set at checkout.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an automated confirmation email. After your package has been sent, you will receive an email letting you know your package has been mailed out along with relevant tracking information.
- For orders outside of Canada, Corey Moranis is not responsible for any potential customs duties or import taxes which will be collected, if applicable, at the time of delivery.
- All tracked packages include insurance of up to $100. If you’re interested in increasing the insurance, please contact us for help arranging a custom shipping option.
- In the rare case that a tracked package gets lost, we will do everything we can to help locate it. If an investigation is opened with the postal service and ultimately they cannot find the package in question, Corey Moranis will not be responsible for issuing a refund above the declared amount of the original package, and will not be obligated to replace any missing items.
- If you don't see tracking as an option for your country, please contact us for a quote. We’d be happy to look into this for you. :)
- All items are carefully packaged before they are shipped.
- Each item comes in a custom Corey Moranis drawstring bag, with a card explaining how to care for your piece.
- Tissue paper is used for additional cushioning when necessary.
- Orders are shipped out in a bubble-wrapped mailing envelope.
- Each piece is carefully inspected before shipping to ensure no damage is present before mailing.
- If you’re unhappy with your order, or if your order is damaged in transit, please send an email to email@example.com as soon as your package arrives so that we can reach a resolution together.
- Exchanges will only be honoured if they are arranged within one week of receiving the package.
- Refunds on unworn pieces will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Please note that you are responsible for return shipping costs, and that refunds will only go through after we have received and inspected the returned item(s).